Lazada

Friday, October 27, 2017

MOVE ON by MARISTELLA EUGENIO (draft)

MOVE ON

Can I move on ?
I was weak.
when it came to you,
the way you smiled
The way you talked ,
the way you held my hand It all made me melt
I was All flushed with fever , you were the reason
For me to wake up everyday with a smile on my face.
Just thinking of you made my day
That was how special you were to me.
But then you left I was weak
but the people that stood beside me made me strong enough
To live everyday without you.
They told me it wasn't the end and that there is so much more to life
Than just spending a life time with you.
It hurt
It hurt because I keep remembering our greatest moments
Actually ... I remember even the bad.
I cried and cried till I fell asleep every night wishing that you were by my side
But no For you have someone else now Someone else's hand to hold when you were cold Someone else's bed to keep warm
Someone else's cheek to kiss
I've accepted it.
I am strong
Im strong enough to stand on my own
To decide for myself
To do things for myself
Yes, maybe I'm not ready to love again
But when the time comes surely
I'll be whole Not just my heart but me as a person
I CAN move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment