Lazada

Friday, October 27, 2017

I’M HERE by MARISTELLA EUGENIO (draft)

I’M HERE

Hi it's me , I see you're doing well You know after all this time I'm happy for you I'm happy that you are able to move on I'm happy that you've grown I'm happy to see that you can do so much better without me because those are the things I couldn't do because I couldn't move on because I couldn't grow because I couldn't do any better without you But that's on me , that's my fault I try my best to forget you And in the process of forgetting you I forgot myself I lost my sense of direction I destroyed myself With cigarettes and alcohol With sleepless nights and tears rolling down my face With remembering wonderful memories that now torments my entire being I still love you That's true , but what am I to do It's done It's over but I've accepted it I've accepted that you and I were never ment to be I've accepted that you moved on I've accepted that you don't need me as much as I needed you I'd like to thank you in behalf of all the memories we shared Thank you for the wonderful gifts Thank you for all wonderful days and nights we spent together Thank you for making me feel like i was part of your family Thank you for holding my hand when I was scared or when we just felt like it Thank you for putting your arms around me and making me feel like I was the most precious thing in the world But let me just say this again I will always love you And i'm always here for you Even though you aren't there for me

No comments:

Post a Comment