Lazada

Friday, October 27, 2017

FINALLY by MARISTELLA EUGENIO (draft)

FINALLY

I finally let you go, No more tears No more fake smile No more texting you "come back to me please" or "i miss you so much baby"
I finally make myself happy. I can look at you when i see you I can smile at you without even getting hurt I can even talk to you without any hesitation
Thank you... Thank you for everything. Thank you for teaching me to be strong Thank you for being honest with me Thank you for letting me experience the love-hate relationship
Sorry. Sorry for everything Sorry for being imperfect Sorry for not trusting you Sorry for not giving everything to you
Be happy with the "another girl" Don't worry I'm not mad, it's fine. I get it don't worry.
But then i finally let you go, I finally let myself happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment