Lazada

Friday, October 27, 2017

I want to study, Ma? by JEREMY SALTING (draft)

I want to study, Ma? by JEREMY SALTING (draft)


Hello there, my name is Andrew. I’m 8 years old. Everytime I watched the kids walking go to their school. And watching them when they are going home. I want to study but my mother can’t. Because we don’t have enough money to study. So kids like me, I help my mother in our vegetable stall and that’s also our house besides in school. Sometimes I go out to get some any cans and metals to sell them in junk shop to makes some money for my mother. In my age, kids like want to play but in our situation play for me is hard to do it. We never eats 3 times a day its just 2 times only. 1 for lunch and the second one is for dinner. But we can’t eat properly because we don’t have a light. So we eat at 6:00 because sun is not yet hide that time. I’m jealous to other kids because they do everything they want. They can do studying and playing. I wish, I want to be like them. Something I ask my mother if I can go to school but she only say is next school year son. So I wait every school but it’s just like a dream it never came true. I ask again my mother if I can go to study now. She said I try son I’ll try son, promise. But this time, it came true. I’m so very happy that time. I’m so excited to go to school. My mother also brought me school supplies. I prepared all of this before I go to school. In my first day it’s just like a normal day. We never eats breakfast. So I went to school starving. But I never think of that. I’m thinking that this is a special day for me because this is my first day of school. I’ll do everthing to study well. I’m so nervous facing the front of this school. It’s not too big, it’s too big to start my dream inside here. I’m so lucky to study here. Now I’m here inside the classroom and I’m so confidently to introduce myself in front of my classmates but they laughs at me because of my uniform it’s too crumpled and gets mark. I don’t care about them I am here to study not to become a joker that’s my thinking that they. Our teacher give us assignments. It was 6:30 to end our classes for grade 1. While I’m walking I’m thinking that it’s too dark to do my assignments I never knew where I’m doing this. I saw a street light. I have plan. I do it my assignments under that light street. When I got home. I receive a shout from my mother because almost 7:30 when I return to our home. I excuse that I did my homework in the street because we don’t have a light in our house. Only light coming from any cars light up our house. And my mother forgive me and give me a dinner. Our life that time it’s so hard we don’t have nothing. It’s just diligence and perseverance is you only need. Love of what you are doing because if you want, you can make it. Now I’m here telling my story to you all because we are thrived in difficulty of our life. I just want make inspiration to others and make success in your dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment