Lazada

Friday, October 27, 2017

Bestfriend Forever by JEREMY SALTING (draft)

Bestfriend Forever by JEREMY SALTING (draft)

She was my bestfriend but it’s too late to say sorry for her. We become bestfriend since I found out that she is a great pretender. I like to get more attention in my classmates but she stole it from me. Everytime I have a new things, their attention focuses on me but she always get their attention by borrowing my things to change their attention to her. Then my things fell down to the floor and breaks. I don’t know what to do to her. So I slap her in her face. In my house, after that happen. I stare to my hands and I look forward what happen in school. I feel bad because of what I did to her. To erase that I go outside and do anything to makes me happy. While I’m walking, I saw her washing the dishes of a karinderia store. In myself beyond that smile she releases, there are so many things she can do for their eatery business. I’m so guilty, for all what I did to her. I think that she has an intention to steal attention for me, but that is all opposite. She is tired in their shop but she still smile. Her mother call her to clean up the dishes on the table. So I go nearly in their shop. I saw her working. Then I saw the dishes I wash it for her. She saw me carrying the other dishes. She put down the dishes and talk to me. “Why you are here, are you here to say sorry” she said. “Sorry about yesterday I didn’t mean that, I’m so jealous to you because you are always positive” I said. “It’s okay” she said. Then we play water while washing the dishes. And she teach me how to wash the dishes. We became bestfriend after that. If I had a problem she comfort me all the time. When we are in her house we are talking, then I saw the blood running from her nose then she collapse after that I’m so panic when I saw the blood. Then I call her mother immediately. We go to hospital together. While I’m monitoring my best friend. I heard that she is no longer to live because of her cancer. I started to cry surreptitiously while her mother talking to her doctor. The day passed, she still smiling even she has a killer sickness. She still happy even though I know in her, she is in pain she pretend to be strong. Our classmate visiting her.When we are talking to each other she very joyful that time. Then she suddenly touch her hair then fall on the ground. We are shocked that happened. But she still happy and joking in our face. The next day I saw her bald but she still happy and she say that she become more beautiful now. I’m hurting inside, how can she hide the pain she sentient. I look my face in the mirror. I have a long hair, she don’t have. I live longer and she didn’t. I cried a lot then I decided to cut my hair and make a wig to make fair to her. Now I’m here in front of the door. I peep in a hole of the door. I saw her drawing on the mirror. She make a hair for her. Then I enter the room. She immediately hide the mirror and smile to me. I give the wig I made for her. Then she start smiling. In the next day, I received a call from her mother. Because she bring in ICU. Her sickness are retrograding. I visit her, and I thank to god because she still talking. I enter the room crying. She asked why I’m crying. I said “Why? Why you still pretending not in pain”. I have a lot of question to her but I can’t say to her because I’m in pained when I see her lying on the bed and so many equipment inject to her. She start crying she only say is “I want to live longer, I’m pretending because I want to live naturally and felt that I don’t have cancer”. She cry and cry. I feel the pained she has. Everytime I see her. If I was in her situation I already give up in the start but she always fighting. While I’m monitoring her she grab my hand and smile and said “my friend thank you, thank you a lot, thank you for being my side all the time, thank you that I become your bestfriend. Thank you”. She start crying and also I did. “Even if I like to live longer but lord ready to take me, I think this is my limitation, I can’t fight anymore”. She wiped her tear and she also wiped mine. “ Please tell to my mother, sorry because I never lift her up in poorness of her life, sorry because I can’t never help her in karinderia store, sorry because I can’t fight anymore, and please tell this I love you mom for being my mother and support me all time”. I can’t let my tear stop “please don’t you can live longer, you can lift your mother in poorness, you can do whatever you want, please fight, please don’t let your body give up, keep on fighting, please” that’s the only thing I said to her. “Don’t cry my friend I will always be here in your side guiding you and my friend I will always be on your side and be your bestfriend” she said. “I stop crying in one condition, please live longer okay” I said. “Okay” that’s the only word I heard to her. And tell to her get some rest. In the morning, when the breakfast is ready I waking up her but she didn’t hear that so I look at her she is on smile. I touch her but she didn’t wake up. I’m worried because she didn’t wake up. My tears started to fall my bestfriend is now resting “Thank you for being my bestfriend, I remember you until we see each other again”

No comments:

Post a Comment