Lazada

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Day By Day Jesus Ministries by Pastor Ed Lapiz






Kung may gutom kang kapitbahay at may pagkain ka,


SILA ANG ASSIGNMENT MO FROM GOD.

Kung yayamanin ang community nyo at walang malapit ng maralita, MAGHANAP KA NG PARAAN
 para makapag-abot ka ng tulong dun sa malayu-layo. But actually, right under your nose, siguradong
may needy.


Matthew 25:34-40 (NIV)

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your
 inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and
 you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and
 you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’


37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty
and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing
 clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’


40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers a
nd sisters of mine, you did for me.’

​—Ed Lapiz


No comments:

Post a Comment